Saturday, April 21, 2012

Yes dear friends it is Graturday! I almost missed it...not that I forgot....well yeah I did. I also forgot wishcasting Wednesday! I am really starting to suck or my brain cells are disappearing. This week has been busy and I do mean busy. I thought we were moving today but unfortunately the neighbors decided they wanted to "hold" the house hostage until May 1st just because. It is just sitting there empty calling to me and I can't do anything about it. I have packed all week long. The house is a total wreck. We look like we should be on an episode of Hoarders. Okay so my list of what I am grateful for this week....not all serious either. Completely honest. 1. Of course I am grateful for my family...this is a totally serious one. I love my family and without them I would be nothing!!!
2. I am thankful for my mother in law who so graciously loaned me the $500 I needed to replace the brakes and rotors on my sweet ride....the mommy mobile white Toyota Sienna!
3. I am thankful for the fact that I am over the funkdified sickness I had earlier in the week as I thought it was going to kill me. 4. I am thankful for the show weeds that my hubby introduced me too....as I love this show and it gives me a sense of normalcy in my life. (Come on who doesn't love a show about a widowed mom who has to sell the mary jane to keep her life in the burbs???
5. I am thankful that we finally got smart and figured out our new kitty smores is blind and that is why she walks into everything!!! Poor pussy!!! I am not joking about this....
So I know this is totally short this week but I am exhausted and I am fixing to head to bed!!! Make sure to make your list!!! Much love and I will talk at ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment